SIS Certifications is the best ISO Certification body in Dubai for ISO 45001 Certification in Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Fujairah, Al Ain with affordable and effective services in implementation and Documentation of the standard. United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the most developed countries among all the Middle East nations. There is huge competition in the market all across this region, especially in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Each and every Industrial Sectors face a tough competition. So, how can you actually get out of this, create your own identity, and get ahead of your competitors. Let’s understand about ISO Certification in Dubai. ISO stands for International organization for standardization. It publishes the standard and also releases the updated version of the standard in necessary time intervals. Now, ISO certification services in Sharjah is just a click away.
What is ISO 45001 Certification?
To improve the Occupational Health and Safety Management System and alleviate the chances of hazards, International Organization for Standardization published ISO 45001 Certification. This ISO standard ensures that proper adoptive measure for the safety of contractual workers and employees are executed and implemented by the organization.
Lot of lives are lost due to on-job accidents and hundreds of employees and workers get injured. ISO 45001 Certification in Dubai helps in building Occupational Health and Management System in the organizations. It is all about smooth execution and implementation of administrative and procedural norms related to ensure the safety of the employees and workers. To run a smoothly operational services, it is important to maintain the occupational health and safety management system.
How will your organization benefit after getting ISO 45001 ?
Along-side an enhanced public image, many organizations can save money through the execution of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Below is a list of some major benefits of getting ISO 45001 Certification –
- Improvement in the procedures that affect the health and safety of employees.
- Lowers the costs for insurance premiums.
- Fosters management involvement and accountability.
- Helps in anticipating the hazard
- Builds capacity to oversee administrative consistency.
- Reduces the accidents at work place.
- Increases the productivity and boosts the profitability
- Boosts the confidence of stakeholders
What is the cost of achieving ISO 45001 Certification?
The cost of achieving and implementing ISO 45001 Certification is dependent upon various factor, such as:
- Number of working shifts in your organization.
- Industries you deal with.
- Number of employees in the organization.
- Complexity of the organization processes.
ISO Certifying body will examine all these factors and calculate the required man-days, which will helpin determining the cost of accomplishing this standard.
What are the requirements of getting ISO 45001 Certification?
The requirements that the organizations must fulfil before applying for ISO 45001 are-
- Risk Reduction
What are the steps to achieve ISO 45001 Certification?
Once you have implemented the OHSMS in your organization, it becomes necessary for you to get yourself audited in order to achieve the ISO 45001 certification. When you choose an external certification body to perform the audits, you need to first fill up the application form. Once you have reviewed all the requirements of the certification, you may plan your audits accordingly.
There are some mandatory steps to obtain ISO 45001 certification. Once the formality of documentation has been taken care of, following steps should be followed to acquire the certification:
1. Internal Audit- this is done to verify the data provided by you in the form.
2. Management Audit- the administration of your organization conducts a survey to understand the practical realities.
3. Corrective activities- After the internal and management audits, you are required to analyze and close the gaps that are observed. Make sure to archive information about the actions that were taken to fill those gaps.
The process of obtaining ISO 45001 Certification comprises of two stages:
4. Stage one (documentation survey) – the reviewers from the certification body of your choice will thoroughly verify if the documentation meets prerequisites of ISO 45001 certification.
5. Stage two (Primary audit) – Here the consistency between your documentation and the
requirements of ISO 45001 certification. This is done by thorough investigation of reports,
records and company practices.